Lahaina | $$$$
Garuda Estate - An Asian Pacific custom-designed home features an Infinity pool , poolside spa and barbeque, outdoor dining for eight, two-zone central air conditioning , a large screen media center with digital cable , gourmet kitchen and sweeping 180 degree views of the ocean, whales and the island of Lanai. Cool marble floors, exotic lighting, elegant Tommy Bahama style furnishings, on top of a spectacular promontory one mile above Lahaina's coast. A short drive to Maui's best swimming beaches, or drive five minutes to Lahaina town or Ka'anapali for fine dining, shopping, sunset cruises and snorkeling.
Please note that there is also a 2 bdr villa, Sunset Vista, located on the property that can be rented in tandem to house parties of up to 14 guests.
(Source: Luxury Retreats)
- Media Center – Large screen TV with Digital Cable, DVD, CD
- Fully Equipped Kitchen – Blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, processor, dishwasher
- Free Internet - Wireless
- Fax machine
- Parking for 5 cars available
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Alarm System Set up
- Outdoor Features
- Outdoor Pool – Length 30 ft, depth 8 ft - heated (82-84 degrees) - Open all year round
- Jacuzzi – Heated
- BBQ – Propane
- Outdoor furniture/dining
- Beach chairs and Towels available
- Sunset and Ocean Views
- Outdoor shower
- Staff & Services Included
- Housekeeper: mid week clean and out clean included in the rates
- Villa Policies
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children Welcome – maximum 4 (Villa not child proof)
- No smoking within Villa
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- Voltage 110
- No pets are allowed
- Weddings and parties are not allowed
- Non registered guests are not allowed without permission
- Security deposit required ~$1000 USD
- Getting There
- “Transfers are available/Rental car recommended”
- Kahului Airport 30 min. drive
Write a review
Nice view from the villa
I was at Garuda Estate inspecting the villa and assisting the photographer. I liked the layout of the villa. The living room opens up to the pool and you can even see the cool view from the main entrance as you walk into Garuda.
The bedrooms were pretty equal in size. There was a good amount of land on the estate which is nice because on some islands like Barbados for example, villas there just don’t have much land…your neighbor is literally beside on with the beachfront properties.
Garuda Estate is a short drive into town. Overall I thought it was well maintained, liked the Balinese style and think it would be ideal for the leisure and trendy traveler.